Healthcare Attorney - Charlotte
We have a unique opportunity for a newer attorney to get immersed into healthcare from the business side. We are seeking 3 attorneys to work in-house in the Insurance Recovery Appeals department for a healthcare corporation. Position is a full-time, direct-hire positon paying approximately $55,000-$70,000. Must be a licensed attorney and show a strong interest in Healthcare. Position is located in Charlotte, NC.
- Managing healthcare appeals and insurance appeals
· Managing client medical denials by conducting a comprehensive analytic review of clinical documentation to determine if an appeal is warranted. Where warranted, the Attorney will write sound, compelling factual arguments for Audit team review to determine if an appeal is warranted.
· Drafting templates for healthcare recovery and appeals team to utilize
- Legal research into clinical and technical arguments in difficult medical cases
- Manage outside law firms often used in workers' compensation cases.
Please submit your resume, indicating any healthcare law training, in confidence to email@example.com for immediate consideration. For questions about this position, please call Jennifer at (704) 412-3352.